- DONATE (Click here for online donations – see below for instructions for mailing donations – Thanks!)
Advocating on behalf of the mentally ill by educating policy makers is a critical component to helping those who are fighting this illness.
Whether you choose to become involved in existing grassroots efforts or are interested in spearheading a specific “campaign”, your involvement is needed. Grassroots advocacy, beginning at the local level, helps ensure that good laws are adopted and necessary program funding is obtained.
Here are two ways to get involved! Check out the ADVOCACY page for more details.
There are many ways to support the Jay’s Hope Fund and the Who is Jay? campaign:
- Donate to the Jay’s Hope Fund (You can donate via the link provided here or mail checks/money orders to the address below)
- Donate items for the Hope Chest for the FACT team or other SMA mental health programs
- Household items such as new pots/pans, dishes, silverware, cups, and bakeware
- Household cleaning items such as laundry detergent, dish detergent, kitchen and bathroom cleaner, laundry baskets, mops, brooms, and sponges
- Personal hygiene products such as shampoo/conditioner, soap, toothpaste, toothbrushes, deodorant
Please, no used or opened products
Donations may to be sent to or dropped off at:
SMA Healthcare Foundation
150 Magnolia Avenue
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Please call to schedule a time for dropping off items (Cyndi Hines at 386.254.1136)