How You Can Help
You can help spread hope for individuals living with mental illness.
- Advocate on behalf of the mentally ill
- Donate to the Jay’s Hope Fund to help provide mental health awareness and education
There are resources available for your or anyone you may know living with mental illness or facing a mental health challenge.
- Hotlines & Service Access
- Support & Educational Resources
- Medications & Patient Assistance
- Baker Act
Events & Activities
The Who is Jay? campaign and the Jay’s Hope Fund hosts an annual mental health awareness and education event in Daytona Beach, Florida as part of Mental Health Month. This is a full day event featuring:
- Keynote Speakers
- Breakout Sessions
- Community Resources
- CEUs for Professionals