Our first Mental Health Symposium held on May 10, 2016 in St. Augustine was a great success. There were over 80 community members in attendance to hear the motivational speaker, Blake Levine, to learn more about Mental Health First Aid (MHFA), information on Quality Care Initiatives for Inpatient Psychiatric Hospitals, and to hear “I’m Jay” stories live.
The keynote speaker, Blake Levine, is an author of numerous published books, a life coach, and the foundation of BipolarOnline.com.
- “Blake and the I’m Jay speakers were fantastic!”
- “Blake was very inspirational. His story shines a huge light on how it doesn’t matter whose life or style of life, mental health can touch anyone.”
- “Very informative, accommodating, and enjoyable!”
- “Admire the speakers who had the courage to share their personal stories. The Ashby’s are wonderful and it was an honor to meet Jay’s Dad, Hank. We need more opportunities to learn so that we can help others as they battle.”
- “Extremely helpful personally and professionally.
- “It was an exceptional event in every way.”
- “Wonderful day, program, experience! Do it again!”
- “Amazing day! So proud to work and live in St. Johns County – WE ARE JAY”
WHO HELPED MAKE THE EVENT A SUCCESS!