Stewart-Marchman-Act Foundation exists to provide support to the services and programs of SMA Behavioral Health Services, Inc. d/b/a Stewart-Marchman-Act Behavioral Healthcare (hereinafter referred to as “SMABH”).
The Foundation seeks outright and deferred gifts, gifts-in-kind, and the services of individuals and businesses in order to accomplish its mission. Specifically, the objectives of the Foundation are:
- To provide financial assistance to SMABH in the form of grants, loans, and awards as the Board deems appropriate.
- To obtain gifts of equipment and supplies for use in various SMABH programs.
- To build and implement investment funds to support SMABH client and program needs.
- To support the research activities of SMABH.
- To provide an appropriate donor recognition program.
- To promote community awareness about SMABH and the Foundation.